Spicy Chicken, Carrot & Salad Wrap
A quick, easy and healthier alternative to a sandwich. Packed full of protein, vitamins and minerals this spicy chicken wrap is an excellent option for lunch.
- 1 Small Chicken Breast, Cooked and Shredded
- 1 Tortilla Wrap
- 3 Large Lettuce Leaves (Romaine/Iceberg etc))
- 1 Spring Onion, Chopped
- 1 Medium Carrot, Grated
- 3 Cherry Tomatoes, Quartered
- 1 Small Red Chilli, Finely Chopped
Step 1: Heat the tortilla wrap in the microwave for 15 seconds to soften.
Step 2: Spread out the carrot around the middle of the tortilla then add the rest of the ingredients, keeping close to the middle.
Step 3: Fold one edge over the ingredients, fold up each side then roll up the bottom. Enjoy!
- To cook the chicken breast, wrap loosely in tin foil and place in a preheated oven (180C) and cook for 35-40 minutes or until there are no pink bits and juices run clear.
- Use 2 forks to shred the chicken.
- Cook more than one breast, shred and store in an airtight container in the fridge for quick use throughout the week,