An education in all things nutrition with a professional nutritionist! Learn to take control of your own food choices. Forget fad diets and say goodbye to shakes and pills.
This evening will give you the knowledge and skills to be able to achieve your goals.
Areas that will be covered include:
To help with the understanding of nutrition, i will cover the basics to make sure everyone understands what we are discussing during the workshop. It is also important to know what you are putting in your body and what effects it is going to have, both positive and negative.
- What are carbohydrates?
- What is fat?
- What is a calorie?
- What is protein?
- How much do we need?
Understanding Food Labeling
Food labels can be a complete minefield of information if you are unsure about what you are looking for or if you don't understand how to properly use the information that is given on the labels.
- What should you be looking at on a food label?
- An explanation of the common claims seen on food labels. Why should you be cautious of some of them?
- What does it all mean on the nutrition label?
- Is the traffic light system really that good?
- How to spot the bad things
- What to look for in the ingredients list?
- Looking at all aspects of weight loss
- How much should you be eating?
- What should you be including in your diet?
- A look at various diets. Why should you be cautious?
- Understand how to properly plan your meals and diet to help you achieve your goals, whether it be weight loss, muscle building or training for a marathon.
- The supplement industry is massive! Do you know what they all are?
- What is the difference between whey and casein protein powders? Do you actually need them?
- What are raspberry ketones?
- Should i be using fat binder tablets?
- What is the big deal about Herbalife?
Achieving Your Goals On A Budget
- Many people say that eating healthy is too expensive. How can you save money on your food bills?
- Can you still get the required protein without spending a fortune?
- Do you go to the gym and want to know what is best to eat/drink?
- Are you planning on taking part in a charity event and want to know what you should be doing nutritionally?
- Importance of hydration
- What is the difference between all the sports drinks? How to make them yourself at home.
If there is anything else you would like to learn about, please let me know and i will do my best to accommodate everyone's requests. I want to make this workshop as helpful to everyone as possible to ensure you all come away from it with a much better knowledge and skills to be able to take control of your own nutrition.
To express your interest in the workshop and to be among the first to get access to tickets, click below and enter your details. Don't forget to mention anything you would be interested in finding out and i will try my best to include it.