Spicy Chicken Noodles
A delicious and easy lunch recipe for a bit of a change.
- 85g Noodles (Rice noodles, soba noodles or buckwheat noodles)
- 80g Green Beans
- 1 Small Carrot, Chopped into thin matchsticks
- 1 Red Chilli, Thinly Sliced
- 1 tbsp Toasted Sesame Seeds
- 80g Cooked Chicken, Shredded
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- Splash Soy Sauce
Step 1: Cook the noodles and green beans according to the packet instructions then drain well.
Step 2: Add the carrot, green beans and chilli to the noodles along the sesame oil, sesame seeds and chicken. Toss well
Step 3: Mix together with a splash of soy sauce and serve immediately
Wrap a chicken breast in tin foil and cook in the oven for around 40 minutes or until there is no pink meat and juices run clear. Once cooked, shred using 2 forks. Allow to cool and store in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days.
This will save a lot of time when making meals containing cooked chicken.